COMPUNIGERIA.COM
July 24, 2014, 06:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: unlocking modems starcomms epivalley modem and starcomms neo i modem  (Read 4656 times) Bookmark and Share
admin
Administrator
just registered

Email
« on: November 27, 2011, 04:26:36 AM »

unlocking  modems i.e i modems is no news,however unlocking starcomms epivalley  modem and starcomms neo modem (or other CDMA modems) to enable the use of mtn , glo zain data card for browsing  has been a question that many has asked.
 starcomms izap and one x modem or neo modem is of a different technology from the common huawei 3g/hspda/edge modem used by mtn , etisalat .so 3g modem unlocking with huawei unlocker or zte unlocker is diferrent.
    so the sad news for now , as of the time of this writiing is that you cannot use a CDMA modem to access the common data cards used by other networks since it is of a different technlogy huawei unlocker does not work onit and even if the modem unlocking works, you can only use CDMA data cards on it.
so if your plan in buying an i modem(internet modem) is  unlocking modem and using for the other networks , then you need to think twice before picking a starcomms epivalley modem or neo modem.
 for free huawei unlocker or zte unlocker that will help you in your presonal modem unlocking click here http://www.compunigeria.com/index.php?topic=164.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:36:00 AM by admin » Logged
Lakiesha

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 04:51:59 AM »

I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it udnerstandalbe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: